A digital illustration which demonstrates a years’ worth of observational data on feral pigeons in Leicester (between 2010 – 2011). To support a Citizen Science project at Cornell Laboratory of Ornithology with research into why pigeons exist in a variety of colours.
The illustration represents the average number of pigeons monitored over a year and is layered using toulet clock faces from an automatic pigeon clock, used for pigeon racing.
This artwork has been exhibited at:
- 2015: Manhattan34, as part of Dave’s Leicester Comedy Festival, Leicester.
- 2014: Bamboozle Theatre’s open exhibition, Silver Arcade, Leicester
- 2013: The Open 24 exhibition at New Walk Museum & Art Gallery.
- 2012: Selected as first prize winner for £200 sponsorship from John E Wright as part of the Annual open exhibition at Nottingham castle Museum & Art Gallery.
- 2012: Nottingham Castle Museum & Art Gallery Open exhibition