A collection of monotype prints inspired by the songs of endangered bird species at Durrell Wildlife Conservation Trust in Jersey. The prints were created as part of a week-long artist residency at Fermynwoods Contemporary Art Sudborough Green Lodge in 2015.
Click on the images below to enlarge
A selection of these prints have been exhibited at:
- 2017: Permanent Fixture as part of Leicester Art Week at studionAme
- 2016: New Walk Museum’s Open 27 Exhibition
- 2016: BIRDscapes Gallery, Glandford, Holt
- 2015: ‘Concrete Nature’ at Stamford Art Centre, Lincolnshire, to coincide with New Networks for Nature.
- A selection of visualisations of birdsong and a record sleeve and 12 inch vinyl EP have been selected to be exhibited at New Walk Museum’s Open 27 Exhibition, March – May 2016.